An eye emergency constitutes any instance in which your eyes and/or vision are at immediate risk. If you are experiencing an eye emergency, you should seek immediate medical attention.
Protect Your Vision
Eye emergencies are urgent and unpredictable. Without fast action, you could risk permanent damage and irreversible vision loss.
- Sudden or persistent eye pain
- Severe headache
- Loss of vision
- Excessive tearing or discharge
- Double vision
- Sudden sensitivity to light
- New onset of flashes of light or floaters
- High-impact injury
- Chemical exposure
- Foreign object in the eye
- Blunt trauma
- Allergic reactions
- Abrasion of the eye’s surface
If you are experiencing an eye emergency, do not hesitate to seek treatment: come visit us for emergency care or attend your nearest hospital as soon as possible.